Alumni

St Stithians College opened its doors as a boys’ school in 1953. A second foundation created a girls’ school on the campus in 1995. The first matriculation class of 1956 contained 13 students. Today, the combined Matric number of boys and girls totals 260. The College’s alumni database includes 6700 matriculants.

The past students, staff and parents of St Stithians constitute the vital legacy of the College, a core component of our community of belonging.

As we say, ‘Once a Saint always a Saint’. In the words of the College Song:

We’ll “One and All” remember,
(How could we e’er forget!)
That here our ship once anchor’d
And here its course was set.

Alumni are formally represented in the St Stithians College Council and its committees.

Through the Advancement Office, in particular, the school seeks to nurture relations with past students and with past staff and parents. It is a priority to provide opportunities for our alumni to stay connected to their school, to enrol their children, and to contribute towards advancing the College’s intent and purpose in the present and future.

The nurturing of purposeful relations between the College and its alumni takes place in close partnership with the Old Stithian Association. The One & All Club on the St Stithians campus provides a wonderful venue for alumni gatherings and creating a sense of belonging. Our alumni are warmly welcomed to attend events at the school and to participate in class reunions. We encourage opportunities to invite our alumni to the College as visiting speakers and as role models for our students and staff.

Alumni wishing to make contact with the College and the Old Stithian Association are requested to be in touch with the following people:

Update your details