MeLT in Grade 5
The Grade 5s began their MeLT (Mobile e-Learning and Teaching) journey this week following Parent-Daughter iPad Security and Social Media/Online Safety events. The day began with an iPad barazza which included, amongst other things, setting up Wi-Fi connectivity and school email accounts.
Here are some of the activities the girls carried out with their iPads this week:
- Used Inspiration Maps and Pages to plan an activity
- Used FileBrowser to access school work
- Used PDF Expert to complete and annotate worksheets digitally
- Used SpellBoard to study spelling words for the week
- Used Mathletics to do Maths activities
Next week, the girls will be gaining access to their first iTunes U course.
This truly is the beginning of an exciting digital journey for the Grade 5s!